Discouraging moments?

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Paranoia
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Paranoia » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:02 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:34 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Terribly Uncool
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Terribly Uncool » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:44 pm

matt
Fenrir

Postby matt » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:32 am

Terribly Uncool
Ragelope

Postby Terribly Uncool » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:47 am

DELETED

Postby DELETED » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:52 am

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:37 pm

Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

HammerMagic
Ragelope

Postby HammerMagic » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:51 pm

X-grunger
Ragelope

Postby X-grunger » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:54 am

4th stratum.....too many foes to defeat the boss.... D:
if not, he`l keep respawning
Terry LVL 31 Landsknecht Max Lvl 31 Protector
Liquid Lvl 28 SurvivalistNay lvl 28 Medic Glass lvl 28 Alchemist (fire/poison)

Sir Reginald Bathwater
Ragelope

Postby Sir Reginald Bathwater » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:20 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Sir Reginald Bathwater
Ragelope

Postby Sir Reginald Bathwater » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:36 am

Sir Reginald Bathwater
Ragelope

Postby Sir Reginald Bathwater » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:40 am

Forget i asked about the Stalkers actually, they still slaughter me.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:54 am

Ok, this is what I feel might help, though I'm sure Scy will prolly come around and tell me some of my points are wrong and/or improve on them (he LOVES shooting off the numbers) but I'm going to do my best to answer your question ^_^.

Quick tip with Medic: IMMUNIZE IS INVALUABLE though, not necessary, and I didn't have it, but I'm now under the impression things would have been easier if I had gotten it.

In my opinion, Landsknecths are better with axes than swords, but I'd have to look this up and double check again. My L was a strict axe-only girl.

Protector is prolly the one I see with the biggest problem already. Think of his name. He PROTECTS and yet, you don't even have F.Guard points on him. It's been a long time but I remember spamming the hell out of F.Guard while I was in my fight with Cerberus (but I'm not the greatest player in the world, either ^_^;)

Now I didn't have a Dark Hunter in this game but I did have on in the second game. If it's anything like the second game's counterpart - POISON is essential (I think the skill was Viper or something?). Yes, his binds are very very good and can get you out of a lot of tight spots, but his poison attack was a marvel.

I've never used Bard (except in post game) or Survivalist so I can't comment on them. However, did you try Fire with your A? I can't remember how potent their magic attacks were.

BTW, what rows are your group in?

For the record, this was my group for all of the game ^_^

@Stalkers and quite a few other FOEs in the future - there are just some that you can't beat until you are much further in the game....

[] - [] - [] - []

Sir Reginald Bathwater
Ragelope

Postby Sir Reginald Bathwater » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:18 am

Yeah, i assumed that it would be better to have my protector use provoke, and repeatedly cure him while the others deal out damage, but i don't think i have actually seen provoke do anything yet. Party layout is
Pr - La - DH
Me - Su/Al/Ba
I have only got ice skills on my Al, which don't hurt Fenrir so she is temporarily replaced. Hopefully i haven't screwed up my party.

69 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”