Wide open spaces (B18F) and Bud (spoilers)

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Pyrosmurfy
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wide open spaces (B18F) and Bud (spoilers)

Postby Pyrosmurfy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:45 am

I felt like such a neurotic explorer, I had to step on every single square on B18F, even though I could clearly see there was nothing there for huge swaths of the level. I actually really liked how vast it seemed; at first, I thought there would be a trick needed to find the passageway, but I randomly went southwest first, and immediately found the warp that would lead to the stairs.

So I turned back around and mapped the whole thing instead. I guess it did help with finding the Bud. I got lucky when I was hunting it; I marked down all 3 of its secret warp points, but every time I was near a warp point, it would never want to warp there. I managed to get it to warp finally while I was two spaces away, but it kept moving away every time I took a step. But then I moved towards it and got in a random battle; I won, and the FOE had not moved! So baam, I got in a fight, and boy was it fun to be doing 1000+ damage a hit! :)

Is there a real puzzle-solving way to catch him, or is this it?

(edited Spud to Bud lol)

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”