Oddities of Etrian Odyssey

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Curry-Kohai
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Oddities of Etrian Odyssey

Postby Curry-Kohai » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Dang it Trifkin! Now he knows!

*Important note: Not actually a Senpai.

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Darn! *snaps fingers*

Ah, well. I'll do better next time.

Looks like you're in the clear, Emrin! ^_^b

See? This is how you throw 'em off your trail. ;3

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Kinda wish I could actually see those alchemist pictures since a couple of those images aren't loading.

When you're alone, always remember:

Emrin
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Emrin » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Trifkin
Manticor

Postby Trifkin » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Oh yeah, they weren't loading for me either. I figured it was because I need to stop being lazy and check the forums on my laptop instead of my phone.

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Darn, we'll I'll go back and check that post again... I honestly don't know HOW to pull up pics on here so i just played with the buttons, but that didn't work lol

Edit: I'll just find a way to send them to you both... I don't know what I'm doing right or wrong :|

Edit #2: okay well that last edit will not work. im stuck now. i'm gonna ask Maxine, or anyone else of higher power, for help on this. I'll get back to you guys.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:13 am

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:41 am

Fixed it! Maxine told me what I was doing wrong and the images should come up now:

Drathi you have a point. And that would make him seem like a good guy but if he really WAS a good guy he could have totally talked some sense into people so that they wouldn't speak about what he really was or what he knew or what was beyond that giant door. Killing people seems a bit harsh and totally a bad guy move. But I guess we'll never know his exact intentions.

Drathi
Manticor

Postby Drathi » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:00 am

I don't know what, but the 5th Stratum will knock the humor out of my Troubadour. xD In my head, my party is essentially this:

xD I love Tlatchga and I always think that the Red/Orange haired Bard and her would make an adorable pairing.

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:09 pm

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Sun May 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Few days ago I went from 11F to 10F (where Cernunos is), usually when you pass by a huge monster (before his very eyes), there are few chances that it doesn't try to have you for lunch. Cernunos didn't move a single inch, seems legit...

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Wed May 23, 2012 8:07 pm

It was a simple theory I swear lol We have yet to actually test it. I mean, it sounds like it could be a possibility... right? But once we test it I'll get back to you on the details.

Cottontofu
Manticor

Postby Cottontofu » Wed May 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Emrin
Killclaw

Postby Emrin » Wed May 23, 2012 8:34 pm

It's a secret yet known to man so wait a while :3

60 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”