Oddities split

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Kakizaki
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakizaki » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:22 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:57 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Kakizaki
Fenrir

Postby Kakizaki » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:39 pm

Kakizaki
Fenrir

Postby Kakizaki » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:42 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:12 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Kakizaki
Fenrir

Postby Kakizaki » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:38 pm

^No one is being uptight. Look, you do the same stuff. Look at your ridiculous post at Atlus when Sayck and I were joking around about working for Atlus. It could be perceived in the same way. Chill out on the double standards or you will end up driving your board traffic waaay down or away.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:46 pm

A serious topic in which I was offering serious advice by branching off a joke you guys were carrying too far (ESPECIALLY when I think that "unknown" that posted, didn't get the idea that it was a joke) as opposed to a topic that at the moment I'm holding to be merely on the light side to poke fun at a game or to point out some discrepencies that pop up.

I'm sorry, I really do not see a comparison.

[] - [] - [] - []

Kakizaki
Fenrir

Postby Kakizaki » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:53 pm

^Too far when there was 1 reply from Sayck and 1 from me? That is completely absurd. Unknown has been posting for a while and understood it was a joke -- hence his emoticon. No one was confused about it. Things really go over your head. The point wasn't that the threads were similar, but my responses that you labeled as 'uptight' are no different than yours.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Unfortunately for me, I do not know every single member of those boards so I did not know that unknown has been there for a while. The topic was serious and I was replying not to you or Sayck (who can kiss my ass and go to hell) but to the whole matter of the topic. Nothing went over my head, I just chose to ignore the rather lame joke. If you think that's being "uptight" whatever. Nothing I can do about it.

Are you done tearing up this thread now? I'm going to sever ours and yours discussion and put it in the trash dump and we're going to continue onwards.

[] - [] - [] - []

9 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”