Questions in regards to HP/TP Up

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Hobbun
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Questions in regards to HP/TP Up

Postby Hobbun » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:47 pm

I have heard mixed things about how HP/TP Up works. The skill FAQ on Gamefaqs as well as other posts on various forums have said it only comes into effect when you level up.

But then there was a pasted FAQ on the Etrian Odyssey board that indicates that the skill(s) do raise your HP/TP numbers when you actually put points into it. Which I am assuming it is taking in account the previous levels of your character.

I hope the second option is the case as I don't want to 'lose' levels of possible HP/TP increases if I decide to put points into these skills in later levels. I would like it takes all my prior levels into account when going up in HP or TP.

However, if it is the first option, then when is it best to raise HP, TP? It would seem the best option is to wait until 30th level and then rest and max out either the HP or TP Up skill (or both, if that is your intention).

What is the best route to raise either of these skills to maximize their effectiveness?

Pureauthor
Fenrir

Postby Pureauthor » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:15 pm

The bonuses are applied retroactively. There is no ultimate consequences to getting HP/TP Up now or later

Paranoia
Fenrir

Postby Paranoia » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:53 am

Hobbun
Killclaw

Postby Hobbun » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:41 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:17 am

[] - [] - [] - []

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”