Most important skills? *SPOILERS*

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Xeranath
Ragelope

Most important skills? *SPOILERS*

Postby Xeranath » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:37 pm

Ive been doing a lot of grinding and have quite a few SP built up for each character. Im really not looking forward to raising up a skill to later find out its worthless and have to rest to reassign them.

What are the most useful skills to raise up for both the main floors and the post floors?

The ones im having the most trouble deciding are my Troubadour and my Dark Hunter but I would appreciate advice for all classes.

For the record, as i type this I have a Protector lvl 24, Landsknect lvl 22, Medic lvl 21, Alchemist lvl 22 (volt), Alchemist lvl 20 (fire), Troubador lvl 18, Survivalist lvl 18, and a Dark Hunter lvl 17.
~The Ragin' Contagion~

heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby heprea » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:39 am

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”