Hello

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Mishy
Ragelope

Hello

Postby Mishy » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:00 am

Well, I didn't see a introduction thread. I wanted to say hello, and thanks for accepting me into the forums. *finally...24 hr wait, I think*

But I did want to saying I really enjoy this game. And I'm happy to have found such a website for this game and part 2.

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:07 am

Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:35 am

Mishy
Ragelope

Postby Mishy » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:20 am

Awww, thanks guys...maybe move it to that section.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:49 am

*nods* ^_^ let's lock this. I'd rather say hello to you over there.

[] - [] - [] - []

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”