where do i get a space husk?

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
animeluver888
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

where do i get a space husk?

Postby animeluver888 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:56 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:11 am

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:21 am

Maybe we should've asked how far he/she is in the game first? ^_^;

Welcome to the Forums! XD

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:27 am

? If he/she wasn't on a level that she didn't need it why would he/she be asking? I'm assuming, since there's no related quest to the item, that he/she probably needs it to open up a weapon or armor. No medical supplies open up with it.

So, I can think of no reason why a floor 8 (or whatever) person would be interested in this particular item.

[] - [] - [] - []

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:34 am

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”