Uh, wut? O.O

Discuss the first game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Shiela
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Uh, wut? O.O

Postby Shiela » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:19 pm

I was happily nearing the end of one of the worst tortures ever known as b20f. I walked to the floor and saw one F.O.E dot and it was walking around in the E/D and 1/2 area.
I thought: 'Huh strange,' but guessed Iwaopeln wanted a different stroll today.
And I walked up to it and it was a Cruella. And it was the only F.O.E dot on the entire map ._.
And I haven't even fighted Iwaopeln yet o.o
Where did did that seasick parrot go now? o.O

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:39 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Shiela
Ragelope

Postby Shiela » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:58 am

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey”