Etrian Odyssey merchandise

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 pm

WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Etrian Odyssey merchandise

Postby WillowWolf » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:21 pm

These are actually really cool. I ordered it myself about a year ago, just forgot to share here when I did. The figures are pretty small, as I think they were meant to be mystery boxes, but when I ordered this I got all 6 figures. If anyone gets them, careful, as they can be a little fragile.

QUICK EDIT: Some reviewers say their figures came broken. Mine did not. Hard to say how frequent this is, but they come boxed like usual, with a bigger box in that, and then six little boxes.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:29 pm

Those are awesome. I wish they had some of my favorite portraits though.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Gleason
Fenrir

Postby Gleason » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:12 am

I also ordered those figures! I've only assembled the Royal so far, but I don't think anything was broken.

WillowWolf
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby WillowWolf » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:48 pm

It was my own fault, as I was trying to bend her arm for some reason, and I broke that arm off. D8 <- My face when it happened. Super glue saved the day and it was a clean break at least so you can't see anything of the break now. Whew! lol

50 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”