Answers to Quests

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

173 posts
Kaining
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kaining » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:13 am

How to do Call of the gunner ?
This way : [spoiler]First find they key to open sealed doors on 17F
Then go in the ninth floor at B6, near the sealed door a guard will say that he saw Artelind go through a sealed door at the west of the floor.
Then go to the other sealed door of the floor wich is at E3.
You'll have to explore the 2nd strata area locked behind this sealed door, it goes from 9F back to 6F.
Artelind is in the seventh floor in D2. In order to go there you need to enter one of the last two door on the right of the hallway with all the doors.

What's is weird about this quest is that you first need to get the Tree Key, at the moment the quest is available, you don't have it. So far i did all the quest of the game (but not the "beautiful queen one :/ ) and i knew that the Tree Key would be somewhere on the 17F since Call of the gunner is unlocked when you got to the 17F. I knew that because except the "beautiful queen" quest, all the other quest are doable when you Cass tells you about them so it wouldn't have make sence if the key wasn't on the 17F

I don't know if you can find Artelind before speaking to the guard on the 9th floor at B6, it may be why you are stuck on this quest. If you came from the bottom of Yggdrasyl, you probably haven't met him yet.[/spoiler]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Kaining
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kaining » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 pm

Then you're speaking of "Pride of the gunner" . I'll be doing this one after "The value of Knowledge" [spoiler]wich is going to be long 'cause i don't have any Beast that can survive on it's own the F18 >_<[/spoiler]

Pride of the gunner might give us some background info on the gun technologie of Etrian's world. Should be interesting to speak of what we can lean of it in the "EOII Technologie threat"

Illisaurus

Postby Illisaurus » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:37 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:25 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Kaining
Fenrir

Postby Kaining » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:21 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Illisaurus

Postby Illisaurus » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Spoilers! Fixed by Admin

Medicinal Research
[spoiler]Mint Leaves are common takes from the 2nd Stratum.[/spoiler]

Connoisseur of Leather
[spoiler]You don’t have to Sleep Bell it; what I did was just chase it down. It’ll stop once you get a little further, then you can catch up to it.[/spoiler]

Labyrinth Stew
[spoiler]Mugwort are uncommon takes from the 2nd Stratum. Moving Eye is gotten from Fangleaf; don’t know the drop rate, sorry.[/spoiler]

Smithy Thompson’s Request 1
[spoiler]Fluorite are indeed a common mine from the 2nd Stratum.[/spoiler]

A Long Way Down
[spoiler]I’m not sure about 10th Floor, because for me I did it when my Geomagnetic Pole was still on 8th Floor for I had retired my team and was retraining my way up. It says that you hear some sort of roar once you take a step forwards and they’re closer than you thought or something along those lines. The FOEs are 3 Spectres, which are basically beefed up Mystues. They’re like Fleehog; just for that quest.

*EDIT* I have the stats for Spectre. HP: 702 AT: 29 DF: 23. Only Skill is Breath, with is the petrifying version, of course. Description just for the heck of it: Normally dwelling in the higher reaches of the Labyrinth, it has lately been targeting the town.[/spoiler]

Towards a Cozier Inn
[spoiler]I’m not positive on this since I haven’t done it yet, even though I’ve unlocked it, but I’m pretty sure the Roots are takes and Hardwood are chops. Rates I’m not sure, unfortunately.[/spoiler]

Volunteer Service II
[spoiler]Quite easy, actually. Mint Leaves, are again, common takes from 2nd Stratum. The bull-like creatures do indeed drop Beast Hide, but you can also get it from Redwoods and Razekings(spelling?). I could handle both of these around level 20.[/spoiler]

That’s all for now. And thanks for the welcome ^-^

Also, not sure if anybody else has posted this information already. Just going by what I saw in the first post ^-^;

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:13 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

Illisaurus

Postby Illisaurus » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Kaining
Fenrir

Postby Kaining » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:52 pm

eytanz
Ragelope

Postby eytanz » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:02 am

I have a question about "dazed and disoriented":

[spoiler]I found the lost guard, and after I met him a boss monster (dragon) appears on level 3. There's no way I can defeat it, so I returned to town. Now it's no longer there. So, have I lost my chance to fight it? Or will I meet it again?[/spoiler]

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:38 am

Eytanz:

Non-spoiler:

[spoiler]No, you haven't[/spoiler]

I could give more details, but I think you wouldn't want this spoiled for you. :\ I'm mad it was spoiled for me *sigh* but, oh well... if you really wanna know, just ask and I'll tell.

[] - [] - [] - []

DELETED

Having trouble with beast gone berserk

Postby DELETED » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:02 pm

DELETED

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:08 pm

Buttercup, please be sure to use spoiler tags in the future.

In answer to your question
[spoiler]the best thing I can tell you is maybe you didn't save? I would suggest doing it once more, but immediately Warp Wiring out and going to talk to Cass. If this does not work, then I, too, am unsure. I used Haltshot as well, go into the door, and got the message. As soon as the message was done, I warped out and talked to Cass.[/spoiler]

[] - [] - [] - []

173 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”