Dying Forest quest

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Cyrion
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dying Forest quest

Postby Cyrion » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:28 am

I am doing the dying forest quest for the doctor. The first spot I found I had the survivalist with me and she exclaimed something about the trees after I got the "you notice the trees are grey" statement. The next time I found a spot I didn't have her with me and I got a message to mark the spot for later. I came back with the survivalist and nothing happened. The NEXT spot I found I made sure to have the survivalist with me but only got the "mark this spot for later" message. I have found 4 spots so far ( only one with the survivalist acknowledgement) but the doctor isn't saying that the quest is finished. Is this quest buggy or is there some other requirement necessary? I can't seem to find this quest in the All Quests list either.

ps: I found them in the order of 4th, 5th and 6th floor - the first one was where I had the survivalist getting all excited.

Cyrion
Ragelope

Postby Cyrion » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:22 am

Solved it - I had to report to the guy at the BAR, not the HOSPITAL. What confused me was all those varying messages and lack thereof that I was getting. Sorry for hogging up the forum, but I noticed another thread where somebody was having trouble and maybe also didn't do something so obvious, hope this will help others.

By the way, this game is so addicting that when I just misplaced my stylus (grrr) that I resorted to using a bloody PEN (no ink and is not hurting my screen thank god) and I also have an unused reed from a reed diffuser and a skinny crochet hook - necessity is the mother of invention, for sure.

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”