Floor F2: beyond locked door: tiny hint

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
15 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
theo
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Floor F2: beyond locked door: tiny hint

Postby theo » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking for a tiny hint. I'm beyond the locked door on F2.

[spoiler]
I've reached the door for which the game gives me the "evil presence beyond the door...go back to town for info." I've gone back to town and talked to everyone, but they all say the same current-floor speech. Is this quest-related?
[/spoiler]

Thanks!

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Did you check for new missions in the Duke's Palace?

theo
Bloodant

Postby theo » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:11 pm

I thought I did, but I'll double-check tonight. Thanks, noodles.

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:05 am

You need to have a certain quest activated, I believe.

[spoiler]I forget what the quests are specifically, but I do know the first quest in the chain is the one where you have to search for Artelinde. Or whatever her name is. The final quest in the chain allows you to go through the door.[/spoiler]

theo
Bloodant

Postby theo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:45 pm

theo
Bloodant

Postby theo » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Quest spoilers for Floor 26 and beyond:

[spoiler]You need to have reached Floor 26 (aka IT'S POST GAME MATERIAL!). The name of the quest is "The Waiting Wyvern" and is the third in a series of three quests that you need to completed.

The first of which being: "Call of the Gunner" and "A diviner's tools"

Once the third quest has been activated, you will be able to venture beyond the door.[/spoiler]

:P You guys are pathetic. I didn't think I would need to answer this myself when I saw that people were chatting in it. Then I sat down today and actually READ the posts. Tch, you guys shame me XD

[] - [] - [] - []

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Well, he wasn't very specific in his question so it was hard to answer.

And at least I've beaten EOII, webmaster of an EO fansite.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Actually, I only have those post-game bosses to defeat. Everything else is done.

I've just not had the time to attempt to seriously conquer these challenges. :P

And he seemed pretty specific enough to me. You guys were just too lazy to even bother to look up Zaraf's map of F2. :P

XD

[] - [] - [] - []

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Yes, but are you a true hero of Lagaard? I think not.

And what's this? You haven't had enough time to finish a game you've had for almost two years? And I'm lazy?

P'shaw.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 am

^_^;

[] - [] - [] - []

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Never get into a non-serious argument with Sampson.

You will lose.

theo
Bloodant

Postby theo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks for having my back, Maxine! ♥

So this is related to post-game, huh? Gotcha; say no more.

My highest floor is in the spoiler.
[spoiler]Floor 18. I'm putting this in a spoiler because, well, it would spoil some of the mystery of the key.

:D "I wonder when I can start unlocking those doors. Oh, the intrigue!"
:evil:"You'll find it around Floor 18."
:( "Oh. *sigh* Kay-then."
[/spoiler]

15 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”