Help getting to 6th Stratum

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Cyrion
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help getting to 6th Stratum

Postby Cyrion » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:59 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:34 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Cyrion
Ragelope

Postby Cyrion » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Cyrion
Ragelope

Postby Cyrion » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:07 am

Actually, I might know now what's the matter with both my issues- I went into my quest and mission logs and I actually COMPLETED the Rendering Assistance quest and forgot about it! However the Holy Grail mission is not completed.. not sure how to do this mission. If I go back to 20F beakface seems not to be there - help!

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:26 am

Well, considering it's my guide getting quoted, I suppose I should try to help. For the most part, the issue with these quests is skipping talking to the people within the city (notably, Talking at the Duke's Palace). I skipped those steps for the guide as usually the quest mentions talking to whomever is necessary when you accept it.

As for the Grail, which one in particular are you talking about? The first one ("The second grail") is merely an item pick-up on Floor 25. The second ("Blood for the Grail") I believe requires talking at the Duke's Palace as well to trigger Canaan's spawn.

As for Rendering Assistance ... I still have no idea what it requires as far as "Map Completion" is concerned. My working assumption is a proper map of ~90% completion with walls is necessary. Of all the things datamined, I've never looked into Quest requirement checks.

Cyrion
Ragelope

Postby Cyrion » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:16 pm

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”