15F Midbosses

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
negzee
ItL's resident princess

15F Midbosses

Postby negzee » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:43 am

I just fought the 15F midbosses.

(Strange thing to say, but) I hope I didn't kill them! T-T

[spoiler]I like Guild Esbat. I'd totally recruit them if I could. The way I interpreted the text after the battle, they limped off back into the forest. I just don't want to imagine them dying in the snow in front of me, or dragging themselves off to another corner of the snowy forest to die from their wounds.... T-T[/spoiler]

For those who've got past this part, how did you interpret the post-battle text? It's not entirely clear to me what exactly happened.

Isabelyes
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Isabelyes » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 am

Err- it's gonna be a spoiler, ofcourse:

[spoiler]They won't die. They come up in a few quests and all, so they're not dead.[/spoiler]

negzee
ItL's resident princess

Postby negzee » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:29 pm

[spoiler]Yay! ^^[/spoiler]

Sampson
Literary Voyeur

Postby Sampson » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:08 am

[spoiler]They're actually zombies! RAWR![/spoiler]

[spoiler]Not really.[/spoiler]

beekee
Ogre

Postby beekee » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:36 am

[spoiler]Also with the yay. I liked Guild Esbat. I kinda wish you could pick a portrait somewhat like Artelind's.[/spoiler]

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”