Advice on a themed team

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
pea_soup
Ragelope

Advice on a themed team

Postby pea_soup » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm

I stumbled across Etrian Odyssey by accident but I'm totally hooked. I'm so hooked that I cant even get pass the 3rd F because I keep thinking of new classes to play with and combination. So right now I'm hoping of I stick to a themed team it will help curb the constant changes I want.

So I'm hoping to run with the whole Power Rangers theme. I know it might be corny.
Team name is going to be straight forward
Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Pink. (First generation colours) with Green and White being next.

Now heres the 1 million dollar question. What classes would you choose for the power rangers?
Would you make all of them say... Ronins? or mix them up?
Lets hear some ideas!

Emrin
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Emrin » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:41 am

Red-Landsknecht
Blue-Protector
Yellow-Ronin
Black-Dark Hunter
Pink-Medic
Green-Survivalist
White-Gunner?

Well I'm not fully sure about the color placement for the Gunner (I don't know if white is good for Gunners, I just put them like so cause Gunners are awesome!!!)but whatevers. I let my imagination go too far here lol. BTW Welcome to ITL!!! For joining you get a cookie ^_^ here it is (>'-')>O eat up!

DaBass
Ragelope

Postby DaBass » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:52 pm

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”