F23 respawn?

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
theo
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

F23 respawn?

Postby theo » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Sorry for the vague topic title; I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

So, I have a question for anyone who is past F23:

[spoiler]
The Colossus doesn't seem to be respawning after 14 days. Am I doing something wrong?
[/spoiler]

Thanks!

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:54 pm

Just to be safe, I suppose.

[spoiler]He doesn't count as the "boss" of the Stratum so he functions slightly differently. You have to beat the Stratum (and thus, the game) to get him to respawn.

I recall some people mentioning other ways to get him to respawn but I never found anything concrete about that. There might be a quest (for example, the Test of Strength quest, I believe) that does it due to how it interacts with the floor but, again, I never found anything concrete on this.

So, just beat the game.[/spoiler]

theo
Bloodant

Postby theo » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Thanks, Scy! As always, you're a wealth of knowledge.

Phage
Ragelope

Postby Phage » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:03 am

Whoa, interesting. (I know I'm super late to this topic, but I was wondering about this myself.)

[spoiler]I haven't beat the game yet, but the Colossus respawned for me. I think it might have been after I did the Test of Strength quest. Speaking of which, when I did that quest, I encountered an FOE that I think was called Sentinel. It looked like Armorman, as I recall. But this enemy didn't get an entry in my monster codex, nor can I find any info on it in walkthroughs/FAQs. Anyone know what's up with this?[/spoiler]

SAL
Bloodant

Postby SAL » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:11 pm

5 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”