EOII post game content

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
zamisk
ItL Moderator

EOII post game content

Postby zamisk » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:00 am

...I finished EOII last week, but haven't had free time since then. I played it again yesterday, and am wondering how to progress...

[spoiler]...It won't let me get past floor 27 'cause of this message;
"You enter a room deep withing the Forbidden Wood. You feel as though you are being watched by someone...
A sword is on the far side of the room. It's blade pierces the ground, and a strange magical circle has been formed around it...
However, your fear of the unseen presence is so strong that you can't get near the sword.
It seems as though there are steps you must take before claiming the sword. You decide to walk away for now and rethink your strategy."[/spoiler]

What do I do? This probably has some easy answer, but I'm a noob... x__X

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Sampson
Literary Voyeur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sampson » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:59 am

I believe you need these two quests:

[spoiler]The Foul Grail: Go to the center of the room outside the boss room of 25F.

Blood for the Grail: You need to have completed the Foul Grail quest. Follow the instructions and kill a bunch of FOEs (I'd recommend Furyhorns). At the end, you'll have to face a boss. It's susceptible to instant death so I'd recommend bringing along a Dark Hunter with Climax.[/spoiler]

Does that help?

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:41 pm

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”