Bugged skills fixed in USA version?

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Felouen
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bugged skills fixed in USA version?

Postby Felouen » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 pm

I read that the Japanese version had some skills bugged, notably with the Ronin class. I also found out that Atlus USA said that they will fix them but I haven't found out whether they actually managed to do it or not since on Gamefaqs the stickied faq says only that they hope they'll fix it.

So have they been fixed in the end (Death Sense, Katana Mastery...)?

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:36 am

I haven't noticed any bugs with my ronin... We'll see what Scy says, though

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:59 am

PLA
Manticor

Postby PLA » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:11 am

"Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons!"

"I'm so happy with my evil plan; goodbye to music, gym and art
Soon I'll have the perfect school, where fun and excitement never start"

Wagahaiwa neko de aru.

Felouen
Ragelope

Postby Felouen » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:21 am

Thanks! So there's no point in investing in Katana Mastery, right?

Hm, would it be possible to hack the game and fix it?

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 pm

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”