I just got this game today...

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
KrZyLimE
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I just got this game today...

Postby KrZyLimE » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:14 am

I just got this game today & created a party(Landsknecht, War Magus, Ronin, Hexer & Gunner). I was advised to get the Landsknecht over the Dark Hunter, but not really told why. Going through guides & forums the DH seems to be the more popular choice for some reason. I was watching a "Lets Play" video on youtube and while assigning skills in the beginning of the game the person was already saying later he was going to have to redo the skill trees on the characters. Is there a way in the beginning to make careful choices so as not to have to redo everything later in the game? I am finding this game more complex than I had ever imagined. Also, I read somewhere about mining skills for collecting stuff. When do I start focusing on those? Some advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance..!!

These are the chronicles of the land of High Lagaard.

scy
Manticor

Re: I just got this game today...

Postby scy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 am

KrZyLimE
Ragelope

Postby KrZyLimE » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:35 am

Thanks for the info, so do you use your main party to accept the mining/chopping quests and then get your survivalist party to go do it, or use the surv party to accept the quest, or does it matter either way?

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:46 am

KrZyLimE
Ragelope

Postby KrZyLimE » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:24 pm

My party is now level 7. I have mapped the first floor and started the 2nd. But have ran into those adjoining rooms with foes in them. Do I need to be higher level before mapping through those rooms?

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Off-hand, there's never a time you're forced to fight an FoE in all of EO2. Pay attention to how they move and react accordingly.

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”