Planned Party

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

ziron
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ziron » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:51 am

Something about a gunner is just attractive - magic bullets ftw!

masterofpsi
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby masterofpsi » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:50 pm

Front

Andrew (Landsknecht): He's back, and he's still swinging axes like a madman. This character is basically me (you've done it too, admit it!). He prefers a fairly defensive attitude, and waits to abandon it for strength when the time is right. Black haired, crazy-grin male Landsknecht. He invested his finder's fee in Etria, and grew rich off of it, but he's ready to get back into business.

Nova (Dark Huntress): Also a returning character. Blonde Bondage Queen. Still prefers power and speed over defense and health. She's good with whips, and generally tries to bind to prevent special moves, not for Ecstasy. She used her money to buy a house and live out her days in a cacophony of leather, whips, and screams, but her inner drive to explore kicked in, and she left the Bondage Academy she started.

Back

Zack (Alchemist): Used to be a Survivalist, but had a career change after the incident in Etria. He used his earnings to become a scholar, and happened upon formulae for some of the more powerful fire spells. Black haired frowner. He's always had a fascination with fire, and the temptation to fling it from his hands was just too great, and he dropped his bow in favor of using knowledge to win.

Erika (Gunner): Zack's cousin. She saw the money he had made from Etria, and wanted a piece of that pie. By the time she was ready to set out, the Templar had already cleared the Labyrinth. When she heard that they were going to start adventuring again, she made it to Lagaard before anyone else. Blonde gunner girl.

Sarah (Medic): Andrew's surrogate sister. He found her begging for food when he came to Etria, and he took her to the Golden Deer to at least feed her. When they found the place in the midst of a fight, Sarah sprung into action, using anything at hand to help the injured. Seeing her skills with bandage and scalpel, he took her own as Templar's Medic. Calm long blonde hair MediGirl.

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:03 pm

While I still don't have my copies of EOII yet (hopefully soon!), I finally nailed down a beginning party.

The Whippet Guild
Front Line: Devere (Ronin) - Onyx (Dark Hunter) - Tesla (Medic)
Back Line: Newton (Alchemist) - Bela (Gunner)

Tesla, Newton, and Bela are returning members of my main EO party. Newton was a Protector, but now, he wants to go the Alchemist route. Bela loved being a Survivalist, but she felt a change was in order, plus, guns! Devere was the Ronin I created to OHKO Golem and to try out. Since stances don't waste a turn, I'm putting her in the main party. Onyx is a newbie. I played with the Dark Hunter a bit and liked her. Hopefully, she'll fit well with this group. When the Whippet Guild entered Lagaard, she immediatly dragged her sister along to join up!

Other members are:

Rose (Survivalist) -- she's a returning member too. She's my head farmer, and she'll also be responsible for recruiting necessary farmers.

Devo (Landsknecht) -- he's a returning member also, but he's not here to do the main exploration. He's here for Tesla (they have a Thing). He'll be doing the upkeep and cooking at the Guild, but he won't be without fighting. He's going to be the main guard of the farmers.

Lyra the Troubadour is returning too. She was quite helpful in Stratum 6, and her buffs are amazing. I just don't think she'll be needed early on.

Obsidion is the Hexer and Onyx's sister. I played with a Hexer a bit in the first game and thought they were really cool. I want to eventually recruit a War Mage or retire Tesla into a War Mage and use a DH/WM/H combo. But that won't be until after the 1st stratum, at least.

Fluffy is the wolf puppy (I know wolves aren't puppies). He's a high-energy buddle of fur that just loves everyone. When he grows up, he may or may not be going on battle runs. I find the thought of sending a pet out into danger a bit disconcerting. :P

Eventually, I want to add a battle Surv, a battle Lands(to chase the Alchemist), and a War Mage. Hopefully, we'll get some interested adventurers as we gain more renown in Lagaard.
Top members of the Whippet Guild in EO: Newton (Protector & my pup), Tesla (Medic & my pup), Devo (Landsknecht), Bela (Survivalist), Darwin (Alchemist & in-law's pup)

Top members of Whippet in EOII: Tesla (Medic), Onyx (Dark Hunter), Devere (Ronin), Newton (Alchemist), Bela (Gunner)

enigmaopoeia
Ragelope

Postby enigmaopoeia » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:10 pm

My main party in Guild MeiQ consists of the following and their stories:
- Front Line: Jangala [Protector] and Sandig [Landsknecht].
- Back Line: Emeralde [Survivalist], Lazaward [Medic], and Auncien [Gunner].

Jangala [Female Protector, Art 4] is a splitting image of my adopted daughter, Wonder, from EO. [Long story as to why she's my adopted daughter. ^^;; ] She is the leader of Guild MeiQ and takes upon making a guild in order to earn a name for herself in High Lagaard to rank amongst one of the top Protectors. She tries to not brag about her guild, especially when there are ones more experienced. But she is proud of her party and wishes them the best. She basically is the foundation that tries to put her team together.

Sandig [Male Landsknecht, Art 1] is a splitting image of my adopted son, Banye, from EO. Sandig love to pick fights, always trying to find someone who can best him in combat. Jangala eventually told him that he can take that aggression he has out on the monsters in the Labyrinth, he now ventures down there with her in order to find someone stronger than he is. But of course, he got more than he bargain for! He usually keeps his party entertained by the stories of him in his prime.

Emeralde [Female Survivalist, Art 2] is the youngest of her party. Jangala quickly recruited her because they had known each other since they were kids, knowing that her outdoor skills would help them in their journey. Emeralde usually spaces off and daydreams a lot, always wanting to search every square of the map and see if there's anything fascinating to be found. Too bad her curious nature usually lands her party in trouble.

Lazaward [Male Medic, Art 3] has bad luck when it comes to everything. He always late when it comes to healing his party, he can't seem to gain levels as fast as the others, he always ends up dying, and he can't even get a girl to notice him. After being kicked out of his last guild, Jangala picked him up and told him that he needs to believe in himself. While Jangala thinks he joins her party to prove himself, it's actually because he is taken in by Auncien, the new girl of their guild.

Auncien [Female Gunner, Art 2] was the last person to be recruited to the MeiQ Guild. Not much is known about her, she usually keeps to herself and is quite known as the "Ice Princess" -- doesn't help that her skills are based around Ice. Jangala heard that Auncien joined her party because she wanted to avenge her father who died while traveling the Labyrinth, but no one is too sure if that is a fact or just a rumor. Everyone keeps their distance from Auncien except for a lovestruck Medic...

And quite late to say this, but Akarshi, your Ronin named Kotonoha made me crack up! Good name choice~! =D

~ enigmaopoeia @

19 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”