Tornado Mechanics?

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Liferake
Hunter

Tornado Mechanics?

Postby Liferake » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:28 am

Alright, so in today's episode of EO2 I encountered a rather strange situation.
The fight where it happened can be seen here:

Or in Text Form, The enemy set up was as so:

Venomfly, Crawler, Venomfly

I kill the Crawler with poison, so now it looks like this:

Venomfly, Blank Space where Crawler used to be, Venomfly

Then I use tornado and it was able to hit both Venomflies, even though they aren't remotely close to each other on the game screen.

What happened? At the beginning of a match like this if I had used Tornado on the Venomfly on the Left it would hit that Venomfly and the Crawler next to it, but not the other venomfly, so I guess the question is:

How does Tornado (and the enemies in this situation) behave?

Reynard-Miri
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tornado Mechanics?

Postby Reynard-Miri » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:53 am

Sounds like it hits to the creature next to the target, instead of the creature in the space next to the target.

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”