My game blog thginy *THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

BlueMage82
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My game blog thginy *THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Postby BlueMage82 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Force isn't that useful with the muckdile, only the Protector's force skill. They are vulnerable to sleep however and revenge and dampen are useful too.
"But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." - Patrick Rothfuss

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:22 am

heprea
Diabolix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby heprea » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Mole-chan I....

BlueMage82
Ragelope

Postby BlueMage82 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Revenge or dampen to make them vulnerable to physical damage (in order to get their conditional drop).
"But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." - Patrick Rothfuss

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 pm

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:43 am

Mole-chan I....

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:04 pm

My god pop leaves, pop leaves no where. Getting these is like... taking more than ages. D:

I'm in bad need of them, so that I can get enough Axcela II's but man... this is taking so much time. Way too much. D: At least in the spot at floor 27 <_<;;

Oh and yeah, Renvenge seems to be pretty damn nice indeed. :D

*edit*

aaaaaand after severals if not tens hours later, I got enough axcelas 2 to spam on my protector and now I have defeated the last boss Ur-Child.

Feels good man. The game is not 100% completed just yet, there is one more boss left for me to defeat, this one would be the ugly fella with multiple arms, cant remember its name atm. It will probably be easier. (well, Ur-child wasnt that "hard" but it took alot of time to farm...).

*edit2*

yap, a bit of dominate/ecstasy combo dampen/revenge and briarius or whatever its name was, has fallen down and also, i was lucky, after all these high dmg moves, the boss was left with very tiny bit of health, I decided to try and defeat the guy with "bash" element for the conditional drop and BAM, Sheis smashed the poor thing down to earth and I got the conditional drop on my first fight. :D

*edit3*

brilliant, muckdiles can spawn with additional monsters around them <3

Mole-chan I....

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:11 pm

My guess is that muckdile is your last obstacle to 100% completion?

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Mole-chan I....

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Uh so, I'v been grinding dem dragons today few hours and finally gotten their conditional drops. I am very close in complete the "lists", missing very few things problem is, I have no idea how the get the last two things that I am currently missing.

Im apparently missing 1 shield, something that is superior to Blue aspis OR some extremely low level helmet, something that is cheaper than hairpin... (the ??? are between hairpin and blue aspsi) *edit* it was pain aspis, and iv got it covered.

Second one being the mystery drop or gather item is between Wing skull(780en) and cat's eye(800en) At the moment I have no idea what this item is. <__<;;

Im also missing one flame bone from salamox but, that I can get in no time( well, not really in "no time", as Ill have to wait several days for it to spawn again)
*edit* ^ done now

help me out boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen!

Mole-chan I....

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:31 am

You're missing the Pain Aspis. That requires 25 Jade Thews, 5 Blood Hide and 5 Sharp Claws.

Not sure what the missing loot item would be though.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:50 am

Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

heprea
Diabolix

Postby heprea » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Mole-chan I....

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Yay! \o/
Congrats on 100%-ing the game!
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

59 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”