Answers to Quests

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

173 posts
Kaining
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kaining » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Pride of the gunner
[spoiler]The FOE which must be defeated is in the 19F at B3. There's nothing else to say about this quest, I think you must have a gunner in the party in order to make him apear in the floor[/spoiler]

loveapples
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Having trouble with beast gone berserk

Postby loveapples » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:15 am

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Re: Having trouble with beast gone berserk

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:02 am

[] - [] - [] - []

loveapples
Ragelope

Postby loveapples » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:06 pm

Third Stratum Mission
[spoiler] yea. im having trouble finding the Snow Blooms. I found two of them so far. one of them is in the same room as a foe which spawns with that quest for revenge of the girl's husband. and i forgot the location of the other one i found.

where are the other two snow blooms? sorry if its all unclear. =\ [/spoiler]
Guild SPK
P/ Light
WM/ Kristen

A/ James
M/ Kaja
G/ Kira

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:33 pm

Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

eytanz
Ragelope

Postby eytanz » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:14 am

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:55 am

Ah, I've done that a few times myself. We should add that to the hints & tips topic: accept new quests before mapping, because you'll often find what you're looking for when you're going over the whole thing anyway.
Kimiko

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:12 am

I have a question about the "Enigmatic Woodsman" quest:
[spoiler]Do I need to visit the locations Cass gave in some order or with someone specific in my party or something? Because I found the guy at each of the four locations, but each time he jumped and fled.

Here are the locations, in case someone else is looking for them:
Floor 2: D2:B1 (just inside the room with the treasure)
Floor 6: C1:C5 (just north of the crossing)
Floor 10: A5:E4 (crossing)
Floor 14: E7:A4 (corner)
I visited them in the order of 10F, 2F, 6F, 14F.

And no, I didn't accidentally give the Wind Rock to Abigail. She kept asking for it every time I came to sell my stuff and buy a new warp wire, but I still have it. Do y'all have any ideas?[/spoiler]
Kimiko

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:37 am

Ah, I figured it out myself:
[spoiler]You need to visit two of the locations, without leaving the Labyrinth. So that means walking four floors from one location to another.[/spoiler]
Kimiko

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:08 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:30 am

Kimiko

loveapples
Ragelope

Postby loveapples » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:55 am

Guild SPK

P/ Light

WM/ Kristen

A/ James

M/ Kaja

G/ Kira

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:55 pm

I finally figured out how to get the "Special projects team" quest. You have to do the "In the Duke's service II" quest. That one unlocks the "Special projects team" quest, which then unlocks the "Uncharted Territory" quest. I did all those quests after I beat the 2nd Stratum boss and retired my characters. That had been bothering me for so long! I did what I needed to do for the Duke just to see if that was how to unlock that "Special projects" quest. It was! I didn't mind, though, because I wanted to level up my "new" characters. The "Uncharted territory" one was great because I was essentially done with that quest! I just needed to get the confirmation. :)
Top members of the Whippet Guild in EO: Newton (Protector & my pup), Tesla (Medic & my pup), Devo (Landsknecht), Bela (Survivalist), Darwin (Alchemist & in-law's pup)

Top members of Whippet in EOII: Tesla (Medic), Onyx (Dark Hunter), Devere (Ronin), Newton (Alchemist), Bela (Gunner)

I.T.P
Ragelope

Postby I.T.P » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:36 pm

Kaining
Fenrir

Postby Kaining » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Maybe there is a 5th location that you missed ?
Look at the thread to know.

And by the way, i'm pretty sure that you will not have a subsequent quest, since the quest i'm speaking is [spoiler]from the woodman who was impressed by your offering.[/spoiler]

173 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”