Help for a beginner?

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Jinggo
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help for a beginner?

Postby Jinggo » Fri May 03, 2013 12:04 am

Hi. I noticed you guys are smart and nice. Two good attributes to have! I'm hoping I can get some help as I start my adventure through the labyrinth.

I call my guild Wanderlust (wandrlust in-game) Just so you know.

Ok first off I'm trying to follow the advice of having a "gathering party" I have 3 Survivalists but one is not currently being "trained" yet.

What makes a good gathering party?

Someone suggested 5 survivalists but don't I need a healer?

And could a party like that fight well enough? Are they going to get in a lot of trouble?

Someone mentioned using a skill called How high to I make that? How many of my party members need it?

I still need to level this party up if they're going to other floors with stronger monsters right?

Next up? I have a Ronin. What do I do with her? What's the best skill set and can you suggest an order to go in? Are there any must-have skills that I need as soon as possible? She's only level 4 right now so I've really just started with her.

One more thing and I think I'm out of questions for now.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Re: Help for a beginner?

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri May 03, 2013 12:16 am

Jinggo
Ragelope

Postby Jinggo » Fri May 03, 2013 1:06 am

Thanks Alraune! How many floors are on the first strata? I'm on first strata second floor. The deer thing is tough but I think I just need to grind more.

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri May 03, 2013 2:37 am

Jinggo
Ragelope

Postby Jinggo » Fri May 03, 2013 5:18 am

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Fri May 03, 2013 5:50 am

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”