Questions about Rest function and first stratum chimear boss

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Dangerus
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Questions about Rest function and first stratum chimear

Postby Dangerus » Fri May 31, 2013 11:05 pm

isometric
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby isometric » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:08 am

Dangerus
Manticor

Postby Dangerus » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Jinggo
Ragelope

Postby Jinggo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Thanks from me too! I've been at odds on how best to use those classes. I think I know what to do with my Dark Hunter now and my Hexer will finally see some action. I was trying to master all of the binds first. Now I see that I'm better off using her force skill. Doesn't it take a while to build up the force gauge though? It resets every time you sleep too. Unless it builds up faster on the higher floors. What makes it go up anyway? Number of attacks? If I'm killing almost everything in the first two rounds that makes it hard to build up the force skill gauge. Unless there's a better way that I haven't learned.

Again thanks for coming by to help us! :D

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Jinggo
Ragelope

Postby Jinggo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:53 pm

ah I see. So it probably isn't terribly bad that I've spent almost ten points on the bind moves. Maybe I don't need to rebuild her after all. I was on my way to maxing viper and gag. The reason I thought it was a bad idea was because it seems more and more that the monsters I'm fighting resist any kind of bind no matter how many times I try. So my next theory was "well maybe level one binds are easy to resist but not level 5 I hope!" I'll focus on getting climax and ecstasy though. I have another dark hunter that I haven't really been using too.

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:04 am

Jinggo
Ragelope

Postby Jinggo » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:57 am

Ok I'll rest her soon. Chimeara in my Game is due to respawn soon.

23 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”