Etrian Odyssey 2 CONFIRMED!!

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Etrian Odyssey 2 CONFIRMED!!

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:37 pm

The release of Etrian Odyssey II has been announced!! The game will released June 17th this year under the title "Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard"!

*Throws confetti* CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!

Last edited by Maxine MagicFox on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

[] - [] - [] - []

Cybolt
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cybolt » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:10 am

About time I would say. :P

Can't wait to get a preorder in.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:22 am

Ugg! I know! Waah! The release is still so far away!

Oh well... gives me time to defeat that final boss and put the finishing touches on my game.

DEAR GOD I'm so psyched!

*Sings E-O-2 to the music of Iosys's F-O-E*

[] - [] - [] - []

Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Vapour Trail » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:15 am

Nice! The cover looks fantastic too. I like it a lot better than the Japanese cover, to be honest.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:03 am

..... It's no contest, actually. The japanese one feels like it was created low-budget by an amateur (the sort of work that I would do, not that of a professional).

What I DON'T like is that they replaced the image of the gunner-girl. :\ I liked the pose she striked on the japanese box. If I see that pose (the english one) of the gunner-girl yet AGAIN, I'll go crazy.

[] - [] - [] - []

Paranoia
Fenrir

Postby Paranoia » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:31 am

Mwahahaha

This pose is great, as if you can ever hate it!

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:46 am

This pose is even better, though.

Speaking of poses... has anyone else seen the new poses for the girl-Survivalists? http://s2.atlusnet.jp/character/chara04-3.html

..... Those suck... :\ Well, at the very least, now the far right one looks slightlly more feminine.

[] - [] - [] - []

Paranoia
Fenrir

Postby Paranoia » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:53 am

That ronin poses for the girls are horrible, how can she stab someone with a sword held like that!

but the survivalists they are great, they remind me of a max payne trick, as if they are about to spin around firing 4 arrows.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:20 am

Each to their own, I guess. The Dark Hunters look kewl again in this game. I wonder if they will be any more useful in the second one 'cause as kewl as their poses were, they were kinda pathetic, I felt.

[] - [] - [] - []

Vapour Trail
Manticor

Postby Vapour Trail » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:51 pm

Most of the poses in this game aren't as good as those in the first, unfortunately. Orange-haired Medi-Girl looks all mean now :(

I like the brown bear Pet avatar though, it still makes me laugh. My farming party is, like, five of those guys.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:49 pm

*Gasp* No way! The Medi-girl looks DETERMINED! Which totally fits my story of her. I always envisioned her as the weak one who looked up to my protector and thought "I will become stronger one day!" Tch, and Shiana my landsknetch (the big forehead, blond one) always picked on her.. well... just about everyone picked on her... my one alchemist was down right mean to her!

But, it really fits in my mind that she's stronger, determined, and ever so slightly more grown up! I kinda got a bit of a rush when her image was released. Her, my landsy, and my protector were my three fave characters and I kept them in my party the whole game.

*cough* Umm... :oops: I kinda got a little obsessed when envisioning their personalities and stories.

[] - [] - [] - []

Paranoia
Fenrir

Postby Paranoia » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:38 am

Has anyone had a go of EO2? Discuss your impressions, I personally LOVE their new auto-battle system, it is so helpful. I played EO and I got so frustrated at how slow it went.

Also Maxine, medics are strong as! You do have yours with Atk 10 and Cacadues 10? (Salve II and immunize aswell)

Kakizaki
Fenrir

Postby Kakizaki » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:01 am

Paranoia
Fenrir

Postby Paranoia » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:08 am

Kakizaki
Fenrir

Postby Kakizaki » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:24 am

47 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”