Party problems

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Dan Smith
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Party problems

Postby Dan Smith » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:35 am

Hey everyone, I just signed up recently because I've hit a road block. Thanks in advanced for any help. Well as of now my party is as follows:

Front:
Alister(Land)
Kazihiro(Ronin)
Back:
Theresa(Alchemist)
Eliza(Medic)
Godfrey(Troubador)

The problem I have is that I really want to use Vlad, my gunner, because he is a damage machine. The problem that leaves me is I would need to use my War Magus and he is not really up to snuff without a Hexer. Can anyone help me out? Also are medics really viable for the front row?

Lachrimae
Ragelope

Postby Lachrimae » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:38 am

I believe the "Battle Medic" build has been nerfed now, so I wouldn't put one in the front line, and I chose War Magus over Medic to go with my hexer, but if you want to use the gunner, you could replace your alchemist and if you want to use your War Magus too, you could ditch your medic if you think it's worth it.

EDIT: As you can see in my Sig, I have a working party of
Front row: Land/Troubadour/War Magus
Back row: Hexer/Alchemist

My alchemist/land make a good combo for both pure elemental and physical damage plus the Chaser skills and my War Magus and Hexer make a great combo and the War Magus eliminates the need for a Medic for me and the Troubadours buffs smooth out the issues I would have had with having a group thats not bent on physical defense or speed in any way.

My Alchemist specializes in Fire magic and my Land is going to take a major in the Fire Chaser. My War Magus and Hexer are going to specialize around the same few status effects and Revenge is great for my Hexer to actually do real damage.

My Troubadours buffs keep my party much more stable than this setup would have been too.
Last edited by Lachrimae on Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yfariell Guild Leaders
We WILL rule the world.

~~~Sahakia~~~.~~~Yukari~~~.~~~Deienna~~~.~~~.Hiako.~~~.~~~Minamo~~~
Evil Overlord Rule #40:I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:42 am

Thanks for the help. Basically I think I am going to stick with the build I currently have for the moment. I might just keep Vlad as a back up, cause he really hurts.
"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”