Quest Issues...

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
KrZyLimE
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Quest Issues...

Postby KrZyLimE » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:07 am

I am having problems on 2 quests.

Connoisseur of leather: I found the solution on gamefaqs but it says I need to find a fleehog FOE but the map of the 2nd floor shows the FOES are all furyhorns and raidmoles.

Medicinal research: again the 2nd floor map does not show an Event spot having a mint leaf nor when I mine do I get mint leaves, only amazonite, aragonite, garnet.

Any help on these 2 quests would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

These are the chronicles of the land of High Lagaard.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Re: Quest Issues...

Postby zamisk » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:09 am

If I remember right the fleehog spawns when you go to a certain area. I've barely touched this game for a few years but if memory serves it's B2 in the top left area? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it's just a low chance of finding it at the regular spots, keep at it.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

Wolkenritter
Manticor

Postby Wolkenritter » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:20 am

These quests are on the 2nd stratum not the 2nd floor. Fleehog is found on 6F, while Mint Leaves can be found on Take points within the 2nd strata, which are amusingly also on 6F.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/943642-etria ... faqs/53333

Moriyanas in the 3rd strata also drop Mint Leaves too, if you're like me and are too lazy to gather items.

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:21 am

Floors and stratums are pretty much the same uh

Shut up :(

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

KrZyLimE
Ragelope

Postby KrZyLimE » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:11 am

Got em both, thanks a mill for the help..!!

These are the chronicles of the land of High Lagaard.

MoukiWisey
Ragelope

Postby MoukiWisey » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:44 am

Looks a lot better than the old one.
To be able to look stylish one must wear stylish clothes. I think I'll have to treat myself to a new soon.

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”