How do Hp UP and Tp Up REALLY work? I don't think they retro

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
MarkoftheSivak
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How do Hp UP and Tp Up REALLY work? I don't think they retro

Postby MarkoftheSivak » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:43 am

The reason I ask this and the reason I don't *think* they work retroactively is this: At level 34 I put the point I gained from leveling into it for my Ronin and gained a whopping 4hp after putting it in. Granted, the second point added 6hp or something like that.
The same thing happened with my survivalist at level 34, another whopping 4hp increase after the point was put in.

It seems the only way they could be retroactive is if the hit points are made up for as you level up before you put more points in?

I just ask because I think a 1-2% increase in HP for a skill point is really shi***, unless i am just not getting this.

thanks for any input.

isometric
Killclaw

Re: How do Hp UP and Tp Up REALLY work? I don't think they r

Postby isometric » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 am

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”