Names of the Stratums? [Stratum Name Spoilers for EO/EOII!]

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
enigmaopoeia
Ragelope

Names of the Stratums? [Stratum Name Spoilers for EO/EOII!]

Postby enigmaopoeia » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:17 pm

I was just curious about the names of the Stratums in Etrian Odyssey II and I do not mind the spoilers. Unfortunately due to my being in the very beginning of the game, I naturally would only known the name of the 1st Stratum, Ancient Forest. I just only want to know the names, nothing more than that. The names in brackets are my translations of the Japanese.

1st Stratum = Ancient Forest [Historical Sea of Trees].
2nd Stratum = ??? [Endless Scarlet lignosa].
3rd Stratum = ??? [Snow Ice Ocean of Trees].
4th Stratum = ??? [Cherry Blossom Standing Bridge].
5th Stratum = ??? [Heavenly Iwakura].
6th Stratum = ??? [Taboo Forest].

My primary reason to know, although silly, is because my party are named after the English names of the Stratums as shown in my signature:
- My Protector is named Jangala, from the Sanskirt of "Jungle", from EO's 2nd Stratum, Primitive Jungle.
- My Landsknecht is named Sandig, from the Old English of "Sandy", from EO's 4th Stratum, Sandy Barrens.
- My Survivalist is named Emeralde, from the Middle English of "Emerald", from EO's 1st Stratum, Emerald Grove.
- My Medic is named Lazaward, from the Arabic-Persian of "(The) Azure", from EO's 3rd Stratum, Azure Rainforest.
- My Gunner is named Auncien, from the Middle English of "Ancient", from EOII's 1st Stratum, Ancient Forest.
- My War Magus is named Arajuku, another way to read the Kanji of the word Shinjuku, from EO's 5th Stratum, Lost Shinjuku.
- My Troubadour is named Bordeaux, Claret meaning "red wine of Bordeaux", from EO's 6th Stratum, Claret Hollows.

I would appreciate anyone who can answer this just so I can name the rest of my party appropriately such as my Ronin, Beast, Hexer, and Alchemist. Thanks~!

~ enigmaopoeia @

Yowza
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Yowza » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:18 am

Names only:

[spoiler]
1: Ancient Forest

2: Auburn Thicket

3: Frozen Grounds

4: Petal Bridge

5: Heavenly Keep

6: Forbidden Wood

[/spoiler]

enigmaopoeia
Ragelope

Postby enigmaopoeia » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:53 pm

~ enigmaopoeia @

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”