Going in Blind(ish)?

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
15 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Ralis
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Going in Blind(ish)?

Postby Ralis » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:41 pm

I've decided I wanted to play EOII, which I've had for some time now. I really don't know much about it, so what's a good party? I heard the characters were similar to the original EO, but that doesn't help me much. I've only played 4 and Untold, as well as 3 to some extent.... So, got any tips or such for me?

isometric
Killclaw

Re: Going in Blind(ish)?

Postby isometric » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Last edited by isometric on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:06 pm

That.... is a huge help! Thanks! I'll keep you updated with how it goes!

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:20 pm

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:27 am

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:14 am

Ohhh, I gotcha. Totally forgot about the "boost"/"Limit"/"burst"/"force" system existed in this game. Still need to figure out how that works... Oh well. I'm sure I'll get it.

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:49 am

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:05 am

I have to say thanks for being super helpful through this. Force skills in general sound much better than burst, and most of the limit skills from 3. Even some of the force skills could outrank most of EO4's burst in terms of usefulness.

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:35 am

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:15 am

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the beginning feels really sluggish. I've put in about 2 hours and I'm not even halfway through the second floor o.o
Maybe it's just the older EO games are like this, and I haven't played any so I wouldn't know.

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:42 am

Liferake
Hunter

Postby Liferake » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Looking at my LP playlist and the times in the episodes, and after considering that some of that was cut out, I'd say you're about on time Ralis, don't sweat it.

Ralis
Ragelope

Postby Ralis » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:38 am

Alright. My 3DS is broken, so I don't know when I'll be able to play again, unless I can dig out my DS lite and the charger.
*arranges a search party*

isometric
Killclaw

Postby isometric » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:47 am

15 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”