Lagaard's Conditional Compendium!!!

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Lagaard's Conditional Compendium!!!

Postby GhostsandDragons » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:33 am

So I've been looking around and I wasn't sure if we have any lists on the forum for any of the games conditional drops! Not quite sure if there is any particular reason for that so I figured we should make a proper topic for it! Anyway, here are some of the drops I found in the 1st stratum: (feel free to add any I may have missed because I definitely don't know how to get all of them)
The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

isometric
Killclaw
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Lagaard's Conditional Compendium!!!

Postby isometric » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:20 pm

GhostsandDragons
Fenrir

Re: Lagaard's Conditional Compendium!!!

Postby GhostsandDragons » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:59 am

The odds of finding me online are only slightly higher then finding a shiny pokemon

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”