Help with Medic

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
TeslaNewton
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help with Medic

Postby TeslaNewton » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:57 pm

I need some help with my medic. I'm very dissatisfied with her, and I'm not sure what to do. Here are her stats:

Tesla - Medic
Level 18
TP Up 1
STR Up 1
Healer 5
Patch Up 5
Scavenge maxed
Cure 1
Cure2 2

She's a frontliner. I guess I'm not really sure what to do with her. TP costs are so high that I'm afraid to get more healing spells. So far the Cures are all right. I love Scavenge, so I want to keep that maxed. I want her to do a bit more damage, and I'm also not sure what heals to get. Any suggestions?
Top members of the Whippet Guild in EO: Newton (Protector & my pup), Tesla (Medic & my pup), Devo (Landsknecht), Bela (Survivalist), Darwin (Alchemist & in-law's pup)

Top members of Whippet in EOII: Tesla (Medic), Onyx (Dark Hunter), Devere (Ronin), Newton (Alchemist), Bela (Gunner)

Riseatrance
Manticor

Postby Riseatrance » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:00 pm

Frontliner?

Max out STR UP, VIT UP, HP UP, TP UP, AGI UP, then go Healer 10, Cure 3, Salve 3
My current game projects:
茨心 -Thornheart- (jRPG, yuri) || Heaven's Kiss: Fallen Hydrangea (Twine, yuri romance)

(#dota2) I support Team DK! 国土無双 (LaNm), you will be missed...

Follow me on Twitter at !
3DS - 3883:5561:7702 (Please msg me on Twitter/here/Skype if you add me!)
PAD - 201,267,866 (Japanese Servers. Common Leaders: Archangel, Ganesh)

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:15 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Top members of the Whippet Guild in EO: Newton (Protector & my pup), Tesla (Medic & my pup), Devo (Landsknecht), Bela (Survivalist), Darwin (Alchemist & in-law's pup)

Top members of Whippet in EOII: Tesla (Medic), Onyx (Dark Hunter), Devere (Ronin), Newton (Alchemist), Bela (Gunner)

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:30 pm

[] - [] - [] - []

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:59 pm

tcgiant
Ragelope

Postby tcgiant » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:09 pm

tcgiant
Ragelope

Postby tcgiant » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Oh, and pick up a Mirage Rod as early as you can. That +50 TP bonus goes a LOOOOOONG way.

[spoiler]However, picking one up requires downing a Trigourd, as you have to sell a Curse Bone to enable purchase of it. Trigourds are almost immune to physical damage, and only take a lot of damage from Lightning and Ice attacks, plus they curse you so you take damage from your hits, which is just cruel, so it may be a while before you can really go hunting them down. Curse Bone is a fairly common drop, though, so you shouldn't have to fight too many of them before picking one up.[/spoiler]

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:22 pm

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:40 pm

Thanks for the advice! I really don't want to punt my Medic because scavenge is wicked awesome!

tcgiant
[spoiler]My alchemist has 2 points in Ice and 1 in Volt. :) He's going the Ice/Volt route. After Analysis is maxed, I'm going to focust on upping the Ice & Volt spells.[/spoiler]

10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”