Questions concerning party advice and more [10F Spoilers!]

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
enigmaopoeia
Ragelope

Questions concerning party advice and more [10F Spoilers!]

Postby enigmaopoeia » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:50 pm

I have some bit of questions on my mind, so I decided to compose them here. I hope anyone can help me out! ^^;;

1.) I need some advice for my party. I was wondering if I am on the right route when it comes to their stats, so I appreciate any pointers you guys can give me! I am not an expert at this game, so some skill points may be distributed on useless skills.

Jangala, LV 21 Protector (Front Row)
- HP 174 | TP 60.
- STR 17 | TEC 12 | VIT 32 | AGI 11 | LUC 19 | ATK 77 | DEF 91.
- Equipment: Broadsword, Wing Plate, Oval Aspis, Shell Boot.
- Skills: HP Up LV: 3/10 | STR Up LV: 2/10 | VIT Up LV: 1/10 | Shields LV: 10/10 (*MASTER) | HP Regen LV: 5/5 (*MASTER) | Riskwall LV: 1/5 | Poisoner LV: 4/5.
- My Comments: I can only do Attack with her, so all of her skills are passive. I just mastered Shields, so now I'm gonna start mastering Smite now because it was so Godly with my Protector in EO! *A*

Sandig, LV 20 Landsknecht (Front Row)
- HP 153 | TP 47.
- STR 23 | TEC 13 | VIT 22 | AGI 18 | LUC 12 | ATK 91 | DEF 81.
- Equipment: Broba, Wing Plate, Oval Aspis, Shell Boot.
- Skills: HP Up LV: 1/10 | STR Up LV: 2/10 | VIT Up LV: 1/10 | Swords LV: 5/10 | Axes LV: 5/10 | 2-Hit LV: 4/10 | Deathaxe LV: 1/10 | Silencer LV: 1/10 | Life Axe LV: 1/5 | War Cry LV: 1/5.
- My Comments: His skills really don't do much for me, so I just make him Attack too. I love his 2-Hit though, that'll really help me with quick kills.

Emeralde, LV 21 Survivalist (Back Row)
- HP 154 | TP 60.
- STR 18 | TEC 16 | VIT 16 | AGI 29 | LUC 16 | ATK 76 | DEF 65.
- Equipment: Shadow Bow, Stud Coat, Quill Arm, Shell Boot.
- Skills: HP Up LV: 1/10 | TEC Up LV: 3/10 | AGI Up LV: 1/10 | Bows LV: 8/10 | Trueshot LV: 1/10 | 2-Bolt LV: 5/10 | Poisoner LV: 4/5.
- My Comments: I abuse 2-Bolt so much, I'm now trying to go for Multihit and Apollon. I really gotta put more points into TP Up.

Lazaward, LV 22 Medic (Back Row)
- HP 142 | TP 83.
- STR 14 | TEC 31 | VIT 11 | AGI 15 | LUC 22 | ATK 79 | DEF 58.
- Equipment: Milk Maul, Petal Coat, Quill Arm, Shell Boot.
- Skills: TP Up LV: 3/10 | VIT Up LV: 1/10 | Healer LV: 10/10 (*MASTER) | Patch Up LV: 4/10 | Cure LV: 3/10 | Salve LV: 1/5 | Revive LV: 1/10 | Refresh LV: 1/10.
- My Comments: Refresh is crap! I can't even cure status ailments on any of my party members, so I just buy Therica B instead. Other than that, I need more points in TP Up for this Medic. I dunno if I want to make him a Combat Medic yet, still deciding because my Combat Medic in EO was awesome. But now, I feel like I want a main healer than anything.

Auncien, LV 19 Gunner (Back Row)
- HP 115 | TP 60.
- STR 23 | TEC 15 | VIT 10 | AGI 13 | LUC 26 | ATK 89 | DEF 46.
- Equipment: Godhunter, Wing Leaf, Quill Arm, Shell Boot.
- Skills: STR Up LV: 1/10 | AGI Up LV: 1/10 | Guns LV: 10/10 (*MASTER) | 2-Hit LV: 2/10 | Riskshot LV: 1/5 | Snipe LV: 2/5 | Iceshot LV: 4/10.
- My Comments: She deals a lot of damage and she rarely misses. If anything, my Protector and Axesknecht combined miss more than her! She is one of my top damage dealers! <3 But I know I can do so much better for her!!

It's not the best skull layout for my party members, but it suffice me enough. I'm now at 10F and I have not that much problem fighting monsters, though I avoid F.O.E.s like the plague. ^^;;

2.) When is the best time to start Resting so I can redistribute my skill points? Should I do it once I am at Lv. 30 or do it once I hit the 3rd Stratum? I want to make sure that I am prepared for the Hellion as well as the monsters soon to come in the higher Stratums.

3.) On the Item Compendium, what is the very first item above Rat Needle? It annoys me that I had not found this item yet.

4.) Ya know in EO where there's the quick exp gain by killing 30 Hexfrogs? I am now trying to do that except with one Ladybug who summons Raflesias. Do I too have to only kill 30 of them in order to gain a lot of exp before it hit the experience cap? I have done already one battle like that and it took me about 63 Turns to kill 29 Raflesias and 1 Ladybug. ^^;;

Oh yeah and is it just me, but when I talked to the Guard ripping me off on Warp Wires on A6 said something to the allusion of "I am selling Warp Wires<color,0>, but they will cost you!". That made me laugh because it reminded me of the coding used in RPG Maker 2000. ^^;;

~ enigmaopoeia @

Dan Smith
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dan Smith » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:15 pm

enigmaopoeia
Ragelope

Postby enigmaopoeia » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Thanks for the reply, Dan!

1.) Unfortunately, I don't use Alchemists as much. I do have one Alchemist, but she is on my other team which I don't use often and only use them for replacements for my current party. ^^;; But I definitely agree with you on Riskshot, that one is a great skill!!

2.) Thanks, I will try to rest them around Levels 25 - 30!

It's so funny that I'm about to fight the Hellion soon, and here you are with a Dan Smith avatar. That's awesome...

~ enigmaopoeia @

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:11 pm

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:49 am

"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

enigmaopoeia
Ragelope

Postby enigmaopoeia » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:05 am

~ enigmaopoeia @

6 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”