Party Advice and Rating

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Nihlus
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Party Advice and Rating

Postby Nihlus » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 am

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:53 am

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:30 am

Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:55 am

"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:52 am

I'm assuming its

F: Ronin / Landsknecht
B: Gunner, Hexer, Medic

or is your medic in the front?

As you can see from my sig, I have something similar except I have a Protector instead of a Hexer. It depends on your play style I suppose but I didn't find the Hexer very useful, at least not in the early part of the game. I'm eager to go back and visit the class when I go a bit further into it just because I think they're interesting. Their skills require TP and skill points, something I ration carefully.
I skilled my Ronin in Iai stance skills and have found the Issen instant-kill really useful. She's slashed down a few FOEs already, including one Stalker that I accidentally stumbled into.

Are you training your Landsknecht in axes or swords? I have mine doing swords, but I might switch to axes since they nerfed Allslash apparently.

Gunner's a fantastic class. I really like their strength and elemental abilities. Mine deals damage second only to my Ronin. I put plenty of her skill points into HP and Vit up, which I would recommend.

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Nihlus
Ragelope

Postby Nihlus » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:41 pm

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 am

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”