Item Points List

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Teclo
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Teclo » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:14 pm

Dan Smith
Bloodant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dan Smith » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:31 pm

Alright I think that basically is everything for the first three strata. since I'm still running around exploring I may have miss a few points, but I think I have the majority down. Seeing as how I just got the fourth stratum I am going to put the listing of stuff on hold for a bit, want to explore the new areas first. Then I will go back and find just what exactly drops.

For the points with only two items listed, it is because I have only managed to gather those two items from that point.
"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:21 am

[] - [] - [] - []

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:18 am

Last edited by Dan Smith on Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:18 am

Not separated by Floor, merely done by Stratum, though I can go back and do it by Floor if it's needed. All Nodes have a chance of any of the three drops, though the "1st Common" and "2nd Common" have varying percentages based on which node you go at (with a roughly 70% chance of getting the item). That said, I don't know which has which percentage, sorry. As far as I know, this only applies to the first three floors of the Stratum.

That sounds a bit confusing; for example, there's two Mine nodes on Floor 2. One of them has about a 70% chance to yield Aragonite and the other has a 70% chance to yield Amazonite.

As you progress through the Stratum, the "Rare" becomes more Common.

Think that covers it all.

Done in the order of:
1st Common
2nd Common / "Uncommon"
Rare

Take
Mine
Chop

____

Take:
1st Stratum:
Tiny Flower
Sour Fruit
Green Nut

2nd Stratum:
Mint Leaf
Mugwort
Tri-Fruit

3rd Stratum:
Strawberry
Icy Flower
Narcissus

4th Stratum:
Crabapple
Cordyceps
Volt Fruit

5th Stratum:
Life Honey
Wild Rose
Odd Fruit

6th Stratum:
Deep Bloom
Ambrosia
Pop Leaves

Mining:
1st Stratum:
Amazonite
Aragonite
Garnet

2nd Stratum:
Fluroite
Red Ball
Blood Rock

3rd Stratum:
Celestine
Adularia
Ice Sheet

4th Stratum:
Prehnite
Malachite
Red Quartz

5th Stratum:
Moonstone
Tourmaline
Shine Rock

6th Stratum:
Cat's Eye
Jade Thews
Star Rock

Chop:
1st Stratum:
Bent Twig
Bell Fruit (Floor 3, B1 only)
Hard Root
Log

2nd Stratum:
Red Root
Hardwood
Red Pine

3rd Stratum:
Death Stem
Sea Branch
Ice Branch

4th Stratum:
Arc Branch
Scent Wood
Bloom Wood

5th Stratum:
Gum String
Ironwood
Light Chip

6th Stratum:
Shiny Vine
Deep Leaf
Glow Wood

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:39 am

22 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”