The last man on the team: Advice please..

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
KingMurphy
Ragelope
Location: Yggdrasil Labryinth,Kicked Chimera's arse, stalking Trigourds now
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The last man on the team: Advice please..

Postby KingMurphy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:21 am

centy
Ragelope

Postby centy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:45 pm

ziron
Killclaw

Postby ziron » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:16 pm

Don't fight so many foe battles : ()

KingMurphy
Ragelope

Postby KingMurphy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:36 pm

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:40 pm

KingMurphy
Ragelope

Postby KingMurphy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:46 pm

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:06 pm

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:12 pm

"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:06 pm

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:37 pm

Top members of the Whippet Guild in EO: Newton (Protector & my pup), Tesla (Medic & my pup), Devo (Landsknecht), Bela (Survivalist), Darwin (Alchemist & in-law's pup)

Top members of Whippet in EOII: Tesla (Medic), Onyx (Dark Hunter), Devere (Ronin), Newton (Alchemist), Bela (Gunner)

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:13 pm

I, too, maxed Scavenge on my Medic and now I don't have to worry about money as much. I usually end up having to drop soft furs and rat needles for more expensive drops.

You may consider adding a Beast since it has all three collect skills in 'Fetch'
[spoiler]
You unlock the Beast class after beating the boss on 5F[/spoiler]

I haven't used the Dark Hunter or War Magus class. I went with a Protector, as you can see in my sig we have similar party lineups. It gives me an extra damage-taker and dealer but otherwise isn't hugely useful. The Ronin and Gunner are my big damage dealers, but without the Protector enemies would target my fragile Ronin too much.

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”