Should i replace my bear?

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
14 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
justbenoisy
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Should i replace my bear?

Postby justbenoisy » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:22 am

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:49 pm

"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:55 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Teclo
Bloodant

Postby Teclo » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:12 pm

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:16 pm

"I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing! The doom and darkness... The dark streets, they're calling me. Calling me to the ultimate ring!"

Teclo
Bloodant

Postby Teclo » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:01 am

Another great thing about Beasts is that they seem to get way overpowered items early on. It might be just a coincidence but I haven't gone out of my way to get any particular type of goods and yet check out the difference between my Beast equipment and the next best thing. Note, this is currently available stuff at the start of the 2nd Stratum, not endgame stuff so I don't know how it turns out then:

Best Landsknecht/Protector armour
Hide Armour: DEF +23
Best Beast armour
Muffler DEF +59 HP +20

Wow... What an amazing difference.

Then the weapon:
Best Protector sword
Carp Sword: ATK +43
Best Beast claw
Hell Claw: ATL +61 Type: Fire

Not as dramatic as the armour comparison but the Beast is still leagues ahead.

Dan Smith
Bloodant

Postby Dan Smith » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:07 am

justbenoisy
Ragelope

Postby justbenoisy » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:13 am

Im quite confused in the chaser skills.. do they have elemental skills in itself or does it get its elemental aspect by activating the other character's elemental skills

also does the elemental skill ability use TP for the ronin and gunner?

Im alittle new to the chaser ability (since ive never ever used it in EO1)

Teclo
Bloodant

Postby Teclo » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:21 pm

Cluracan
Ragelope

Postby Cluracan » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:11 pm

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:28 pm

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:37 pm

Squishy McBackrow and Fuzzy McLotsofarmor :lol: I LOLed at that too.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Kaining
Fenrir

Postby Kaining » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:06 am

justbenoisy
Ragelope

Postby justbenoisy » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:29 am

14 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”