Doze off : master
Esc Up : master
Autocure : master
Autoheal : master
Bristle : master
Wildwall : master
Saliva : master

Equip with best armor i can find and Life belt x 2

I never have any trouble with normal mob ,he can guard almost all attack that aim to party's members.And autoheal+patchup(master) can restore my beast for about 120 everytime after battle ,so i dont have to heal much.

But problem still come as Zaraf said FOE on 15th floor(Turtle maybe) have very hard multiple attack.But i noticed that they use skill to power up def before use it.

So what i plan to solve this problem's let my Troubadour remove their buff's before attack.(because i spent all point on buff and debuff elemental ,gotta wait untill next lv to buy Erasure)

With 2 Zamiel bow(Survivalist and Troubadour) and 1 Bomb axe i think i can kill it within 2-3 turns after remove its buff.

but if upper floor have normal monsters that can do like this turtle ,maybe i gotta replace my Beast with someone else.

I.T.P
Ragelope

Postby I.T.P » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:45 pm

Madanial
Ragelope

Postby Madanial » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Texas Jedi
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Texas Jedi » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:42 pm

I raise this thread from the dead so it can do my bidding!

How does autoheal and autocure work?

Is it a beast only or does it work on the whole party? I have the same question with autocure.

Does it stack with patch?
nothing to see here move along.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:58 pm

They're Beast only; Cure is post-combat (works with Patch Up) and Heal is per turn.

Autoheal:
Max Level: 5. Reqs: L5 Autocure
At the end of each turn, there is a chance the Beast will recover from any abnormal status.
L1 Stats: 10% chance per turn to recover from status.
L3 Stats: 30% chance per turn to recover from status.
L5 Stats: 50% chance per turn to recover from status.

Autocure
Max Level: 10. Reqs: L3 HP Boost.
At the end of battle, your Beast is automatically healed by a percentage of its Max HP.
L1 Stats: Heals 1% HP after battle.
L5 Stats: Heals 5% HP after battle.
L10 Stats: Heals 10% HP after battle.

Texas Jedi
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Texas Jedi » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:21 pm

nothing to see here move along.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Twat
Our Returned Beloved

Postby Twat » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Since I have never given beasts a real shot before, I'm going to start a file and try it out. I figure I should get a troubadour to make up for the elemental protection lost by not taking a protector and since I'd have those buff spells, take a medic to get more versatility instead of the usual war magus. What should I do for the rest of the party? D: I thought it might be a good time to try a survivalist in EO II (I used one in all of my parties in the last game) but I'm kind of worried the usefulness would diminish with this setup. :[ Thoughts?

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Survivalists are useful, even if they don't deal as much damage as some other classes.

If you're going for versatility you'd probably like a Ronin or Gunner for good elemental damage.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Rodger
Fenrir

Postby Rodger » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:30 am

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:25 am

beasts suck

more war magus/ hexer more

26 posts

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”