... question again part 2~! ._.||

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
januscrell
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

... question again part 2~! ._.||

Postby januscrell » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:10 pm

Q1: as far as i know depend on what i have completed in EO1,and by using the "passwords" i'm able to get either the "Town Medal" or "Town Crown" in EO2 but does getting either 1 of the following item will affect my ending or the entire game play plot in EO2?
example like if i get "Town Medal" i'll get Ending A?
and if i get "Town Crown" i'll get Full ending? or ending B?

Q2: is there anyway that i'm able to get both the "Town Medal and Town Crown"? in EO2? or i can only get 1?

sorry to confuse u guy's but i'm trying to make it simple to let u all know what i'm asking ^_^

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:26 pm

Q1: Besides a few clever dialogue mentions, completing EOI does not affect the game's story in anyway. No ending A or ending B.

Q2: You can only get one.

^_^ Hope this helps!

[] - [] - [] - []

januscrell
Ragelope

Postby januscrell » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:21 am

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”