Help on F10 Boss

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Dario
Fenrir

Help on F10 Boss

Postby Dario » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:41 am

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:09 am

Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Dario
Fenrir

Postby Dario » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:12 am

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:23 am

Scy can probably tell us which stat gives magic defense.
Kimiko

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:33 am

LUC for Roar (and all status effects; it's merely a check against Caster LUC vs Defender LUC and associated resists). You don't have the Confusion accessory yet so you're out of luck on that regard (1x Celestine and 1x Bug Nest; 3rd Stratum Mine and a drop from Moriyana's on the 3rd Stratum). Your best bet, really, is to just work on someone going AFTER Hellion and using either a Therica BX or a Medic to cast Purify and hope they don't get Confused pretty much.

That or, say, Riot Gunning, Painless, or 1st Turn -> Dominate to stop Roar from happening.

Dario
Fenrir

Postby Dario » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:35 am

OK, then I'll go and level my Dark Hunter a bit.

Kinokokao
ItL Moderator

Postby Kinokokao » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:17 am

KKINO I FUKKIN LOVE YOU MAN

TeslaNewton
Fenrir

Postby TeslaNewton » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:26 pm

Another option is a Gunner with medishot (and praying the Gunner doesn't get confused).
Top members of the Whippet Guild in EO: Newton (Protector & my pup), Tesla (Medic & my pup), Devo (Landsknecht), Bela (Survivalist), Darwin (Alchemist & in-law's pup)

Top members of Whippet in EOII: Tesla (Medic), Onyx (Dark Hunter), Devere (Ronin), Newton (Alchemist), Bela (Gunner)

Dario
Fenrir

Postby Dario » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:35 pm

WHOO

I did it. I was lucky enough with 'Roar'. Also, before the battle I killed my Hexer and revived him with really few HP, so his Revenge would get powered up, how fortunate that Hellion never attacked him.

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Aww, the poor Hexer :(

But yay for getting past Hellion :)
Kimiko

Dario
Fenrir

Postby Dario » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:46 pm

11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”