should I insert my password?

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Isabelyes
Alraune
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

should I insert my password?

Postby Isabelyes » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:39 pm

well, yeah, should i do it?

i only have got a town medal and i got it by level grinding.
i'm very bad with tactics and all and i heard a password could make the game more difficult. also must guys drop the town medal around 4f.

so, is it worth it? the game from wich i took my password had a team around level 14 and nothing else.

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:55 pm

I didn't feel that the town medal was very useful in the game, and yeah, by the end of the first stratum, I, too, had given it up.

The only thing that I feel was worth it was the occassional (and rare) mention of my previous guild members and the other game.

[] - [] - [] - []

Isabelyes
Alraune

Postby Isabelyes » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:01 pm

well i don't think i'll do it then.

i have got these one-minute-old guys on my team, and they're everything but worth mentioning.

anyway thanks for your fast reply!

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Do you have the European edition of EO1? The password from that won't work with the NAmerican edition of EO2 anyway; it's too long.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Isabelyes
Alraune

Postby Isabelyes » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:06 pm

o well you're right i guess i bought eo1 in holland (where i live) and i ordered eo2 from play asia on the tenth of september, and it shipped on thursday. (i'm saying this all because i wondered if anyone knows when it will arrive)

but should i use a password from the internet, then?

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Kimiko
Manticor

Postby Kimiko » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:49 pm

No, there's no European edition of EO2 (yet?).

Why did you buy from PlayAsia? Isn't that in Asia somewhere (Hong Kong?)? With high shipping costs? I prefer to buy games in the USA because of the favorable dollar-euro rate.
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

Isabelyes
Alraune

Postby Isabelyes » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:51 pm

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:40 am

Isabelyes
Alraune

Postby Isabelyes » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:42 am

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:32 pm

11 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”