Dragvandil Troubadour

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Midrange
Fenrir

Dragvandil Troubadour

Postby Midrange » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:24 am

Hi guys. I guess I'm new here. :)

Just wondering if anyone has tried a force-grinding Troub build for the purpose of FOE / boss battles? I just picked up a Dragvandil, tried out her Force Skill for the first time, and now I'm thinking of making a second Troubadour just to do this:

Troubadour + Dragvandil Lv 70 / 71
Max HP Up, STR Up, VIT Up, TEC Up, AGI Up, LUC Up, Divinity, and remaining points in Erasure / Nihilo / Slumber.

I'm skipping TP up because L2 Erasure costs what, 2 TP? Seriously, who needs skills?? Crusade takes up all three buff slots, gives superior boosts to HP for my Revenge Hexers, and if I really need another boost, Axcelas will take care of the problem as long as the boss does not cast debuffs too frequently. If I managed to get the Troub to L99, I guess I could finally start adding skills, probably the elemental buff tree--where else would those points go anyway?

As an added bonus, the Troubadour's character portraits are wonderful. For some reason I feel that if I ever met a Troub I would want to invite her in and feed her cookies and a glass of milk. Just saying.

Any thoughts...

Kimiko
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kimiko » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:31 pm

Hiya Midrange! *waves* Welcome to ItL! :)

I like my Troubadour too. Not enough to want two of them, but I suppose that would make for some merriment ;)
Sabers (does anyone else call elemental buffs that?) are nice for FOE/Boss fights. I don't think you need both Erasure and Nihilo. They do the same thing.

I think tea or juice go better with cookies, but I'm sure your T will appreciate the thought anyway :)
Kimiko

Rewatching: Beast Player Erin

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”