Passwords for the Japanese version of Etrian Odyssey II.

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Vapour Trail
Manticor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Passwords for the Japanese version of Etrian Odyssey II.

Postby Vapour Trail » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:18 pm

So I'm playing my old import copy of EOII, and I kinda wanted to make it a perfect save, or at least as perfect as I can reasonably get it. So I grabbed a password from a Japanese blog, since I never did buy an imported version of the first game (I ordered it recently, however, although it hasn't arrived yet.) I figured I'd post two passwords for anyone that decides to play the import version, for whatever reason.

I tested both of them on my copy of Etrian Odyssey II and they both work just fine, by the way.

=============================================
This one starts you off with エトリアの勲章 (Medal of Etria: HP+10, TP+10, All Stats+1)

Guild Name: アトルガン
ま E G R S Y E P へ え Y けに くふりまえ
E ふ D E E すな P D いえ うの Kう まTE
C ま むやいC S の る F かX ふそP WKそ
の ゆ り E E なそえ の やT るひ すE Eのき

=============================================
This password gives you エトリアの王冠 (Crown of Etria: HP+15, TP+15, All Stats+2)

Guild Name: ちくやら
I'm not going to type out the password because I am lazy. But the person who provided the password was nice enough to post a photograph:

1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”