Question about Missing Item Compendium Item

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Texas Jedi
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Question about Missing Item Compendium Item

Postby Texas Jedi » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:32 am

I have a question on an item that is missing from my compendium. I am currently on Floor 23 and have gotten almost all of the items (conditional or otherwise) from all enemies.

This one item baffles me though. It is 4 right button presses from the beginning at the bottom between the Steel Fang and the Amazonite. I can't figure out what it is.
nothing to see here move along.

Rodger
Fenrir

Postby Rodger » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:47 am

That would be the bell fruit, which can only be found at a specific chopping point on the third floor. The item point is in B1. Also worth noting that the bell fruit will give you the Lure Bell and Sleep Bell items to buy.

Texas Jedi
Ragelope

Postby Texas Jedi » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:54 am

Ahh that would explain why I haven't found it. Thanks!
nothing to see here move along.

3 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”