Question on a FOE?

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Texas Jedi
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Question on a FOE?

Postby Texas Jedi » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:27 pm

I have a question about the Beamedge on lvl 23. [spoiler] I accidently killed the Collosus and that made them all disappear. If the Collosus respawns will the beamedges respawn as well. I didn't get a chance to kill one of them. [/spoiler]
nothing to see here move along.

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:14 pm

The floor won't respawn like it was when you first get there; however, the Beamedge FoE exists on the floor still (I believe 3 of the spawns remain).

2 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”