FLoor 5 Boss (Spoilers)

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
KitsuAccalia
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FLoor 5 Boss (Spoilers)

Postby KitsuAccalia » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:17 am

Chimera i know some how that i really suck getting stuck on this but i cant beat it my parties level is 15 average and i get it to red health but i just cant beat it tips?
Many things about the kitsune is mercurial, from their moods to their treatment of humans, to even the abilities some possess. Kitsune have a depth of personality as deep or even deeper than those of other Japanese characters. The reason for this, according to one source, is that the kitsune is the Trickster, in Japanese culture. They are there to teach those around them lessons.

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:03 pm

level 10 revenge

KitsuAccalia
Fenrir

Postby KitsuAccalia » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Many things about the kitsune is mercurial, from their moods to their treatment of humans, to even the abilities some possess. Kitsune have a depth of personality as deep or even deeper than those of other Japanese characters. The reason for this, according to one source, is that the kitsune is the Trickster, in Japanese culture. They are there to teach those around them lessons.

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:38 pm

4 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”