Strange sucess?

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
KitsuAccalia
Fenrir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Strange sucess?

Postby KitsuAccalia » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Many things about the kitsune is mercurial, from their moods to their treatment of humans, to even the abilities some possess. Kitsune have a depth of personality as deep or even deeper than those of other Japanese characters. The reason for this, according to one source, is that the kitsune is the Trickster, in Japanese culture. They are there to teach those around them lessons.

Tola_9
Ragelope

Postby Tola_9 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:54 pm

Stop thinking so hard.

Canaan45
Ragelope

Re: Strange sucess?

Postby Canaan45 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:02 pm

I replaced my Lv. 56 Gunner with a Ronin Lv. 30... The Ronin made with Lv. 35 way more damage than the Gunner did.

Canaan The Winged One ;) <3

Kaname
Killclaw

Postby Kaname » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 am

Yeah, Ronins are meatgrinders. Love em. <3

zamisk
ItL Moderator

Postby zamisk » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:54 am

Yeah, if I didn't love so many different classes in EOII I'd have more of them in my party.

"Everyone else is idiots, Zamisk. And you am idiots. And I are idiots."
-PLA

ZetaBladeX13
ItL Moderator

Postby ZetaBladeX13 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:16 am

Skele Von Mann
Manticor

Postby Skele Von Mann » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:49 pm

All the better to cut with.
When you're alone, always remember:

7 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”