holy grail

Discuss the second game of the series.

Moderator: ItL Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
Lumpi
Ragelope
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

holy grail

Postby Lumpi » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Hi,

I have some questions about the holy grail.

Why does the king want the holy grail to be detected?
What a world is the floating castle? Who lives there?
Which kind of crysis exists in Lagaard?

Thanks for your help and kind regards.
(Sorry for my english, I am a german one)

:oops:

Seniwac
Manticor

Postby Seniwac » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Lumpi
Ragelope

Postby Lumpi » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 am

noodles
ItL Moderator

Postby noodles » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:37 am

Lumpi
Ragelope

Postby Lumpi » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Umm... Lumpi... I think you are looking at the wrong game for this for such a thesis.

However, it's been such a long time since I played the game that I don't think I could answer your questions accurately.

Seriously, though... I don't agree with your idea of writing a thesis based on a subject that you have not read yourself. There's no difference between this and just having to do a paper about the god Zeus but never having read a single story and just asking everyone for opinions about it.

*shrugs* Whatever. It's your grade.

Here's the answers to the best of my memory:
[spoiler]Why does the king want the holy grail to be detected?
- He doesn't. Lagaard just has this maze structure that adventurers like to try to get through to investigate. As you are exploring, the King falls sick and his daughter asks you to investigate the legend about the grail in the hopes of saving him.

What a world is the floating castle? Who lives there?
Read the intro to the story. All you have to do is turn the game on.
Who lives there? Ancient mecha and security systems and one deranged guy who is trying to create an elixir of life.

Which kind of crysis exists in Lagaard?
None, except their king is dieing. The town is not in any danger. You do help now and again with various thing with quests such as placing an item on a shrine to make it rain because there's a small drought.
[/spoiler]

[] - [] - [] - []

scy
Manticor

Postby scy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Eh...who said the game was the central focus of the thesis? It could be about the Holy Grail as it appears in various stories.

[spoiler]That said, I don't really remember much in regards to answering your questions.[/spoiler]

Lumpi
Ragelope

Postby Lumpi » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Hey - Thanks for your help!
But there is still one question: :oops:

Waht is the holy grail? Does the player see the grail? Is it a stone, a cup, a bowl or anything else?

It would be so nice, if you are going to answer again. Thx :lol:

Maxine MagicFox
ItL Webmaster

Postby Maxine MagicFox » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:04 pm

[spoiler]No, the player does not see it but, if I recall correctly, it was portrayed as a cup because the king had to drink out of it to get better.[/spoiler]

[] - [] - [] - []

Lumpi
Ragelope

Postby Lumpi » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Boah, that's an answer! Yeeeha - thanks and best regards!

You've made my day!

10 posts [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1

Return to “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard”